Thursday, October 9, 2008

find what you seek


Alot of people constantly ask me how they can improve their life/find true love/be happy in life...

the answer is simple... good music.

Check out these artist that are wearing my ipod out!!!!! Enjoy!!!
Amos Lee
Iron and Wine
Band of Horses
Ed Young (come on, get your preach on)
Paolo Nutini
Jason Mraz

I have to confess that Amos Lee is the coolest person that no one has heard of. You need to jump head first into the coolness that is his music.

My ringtone for my wife is "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.

I also assume that you all have worn out Ray Lamontagne's "Til The Sun Turns Black"-start there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ray LaMontagne= the man.

I have tickets for his show on the 24 and I have the new album pre-ordered. Sweet sweet Tuesday.